The vision of Triumph Family is to encourage and equip each family member to live an authentic, Messiah-centered, Spirit-led life, and to empower the believer to fulfill the call of Messiah to make disciples of all peoples, to the Jew first and also to the nations.
- Elohim Created All Things With His Word. (Gen.1:1, Ps.33:6, Jn. 1:1-3, Eph. 3:9, Col. 1:16)
- Elohim is One. (Deut. 6:4-5, Mark 12:28-30)
- All creation is subject to His Word. (Heb. 1:3)
- Elohim's creation was perfect until man transgressed an instruction of Elohim and death entered the world. (Gen. 2:17, Rom. 5:12)
- Sin is defined in the Scripture as the transgression of the Torah (Law). (1 Jn. 3:4)
- All Scripture is Elohim breathed and is instruction in righteousness and none has been abolished. (2 Timothy 3:16, Mat. 5:17-20)
- The punishment of an unrepentant lifestyle of sin is death. (Rom.6:23)
- Yeshua (the One called Jesus) was born as the Word of Elohim made flesh and obeyed the Torah perfectly. (Jn. 1:14, Heb. 4:15)
- Yeshua was born of a virgin. (Mat. 1:18)
- Yeshua is the Son of Elohim and the perfect representation of Elohim on the earth. (Col.1:14-15)
- The fullness of Elohim dwells in Yeshua. (Col.2:9-10)
- Yeshua is the Prophet like Moshe (Moses) spoken of in Deuteronomy 18:15-19 and the Lamb of Elohim who takes away the sin of the world. (Jn. 1:29, 1 Cor. 5:7)
- Yeshua died for our sins, was buried, and raised from the dead according to the Scriptures. (1 Cor. 15:3-4)
- Yeshua ascended to the right hand of the Father. (Acts 1:9-11, Eph. 1:20-21)
- The Set-apart Spirit was poured out on the believers. (Acts 1:8, Acts 2:1-4, 33)
- Yeshua is the Mediator of the New Covenant. (Mat. 26:28, I Tim. 2:5)
- Justification comes by favor through belief in Yeshua alone. (Eph. 2:8-9)
- We are born again unto good works (obedience to the Torah) which Elohim has prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. (Eph. 2:10)
- We are obedient because of our belief unto justification not justified because of Torah observance apart from belief in Yeshua. (Gal. 2:15-17)
- Yeshua took the death out of the Law for believers. We don't obey because we're terrified of the death penalty, we obey because we love the One who paid our death penalty. (1 Jn 2:1-6, Jn. 14:15, 1 Jn. 4:19)
- Yeshua lived, died, and was raised to fulfill the promise made to Abraham that the Indwelling Set-apart Spirit would be made available to all the nations through belief in Messiah. (Gal. 3:13-16)
- Through belief in Yeshua, the Indwelling Set-apart Spirit gives the believer the "want to" and the "power to" be obedient. This is the "Good News" we are commanded to tell all people. (Eze. 36:25-27, Jer. 31:31-34, Rom. 7:18-8:4, Mark 16:15-16)
- Yeshua will return and receive the righteous unto Himself. (Jn. 14:2-3, 1 Thes. 4:13-17)
- He will establish His Kingdom and rule the earth for a thousand years of shalom. (Rev. 20:4-6)
- The nations will be judged at the sheep and goats judgment. (Mat. 25:31-46)
- The righteous shall rule with Him in His Kingdom. (Rev. 19:6-9)
- Heaven will come down to the earth. (Rev. 21:1, 9-27)
- The Great White Throne Judgment will take place. (Rev. 20:11-15)
- The Kingdom will be returned to the Father. (1 Cor. 15:23-24)
Meet the team.
Meet the team.
G. Steven Simons received the call of Elohim to the nations while studying to become a doctor in a prominent university in the United States. Having been miraculously healed of a mysterious immunity disorder, he was eager to begin to minister the healing power of Messiah to the sick and afflicted at home and abroad.
In 1998, Simons received a revelation from Elohim of the Seven Pillars of the Ecclesia (Church) of Messiah. The Set-apart Spirit revealed to him that the original body of Messiah, located in Jerusalem, was founded upon seven definitive principles described in the book of Acts. The main premise of the revelation was that the book of Acts was not just a history lesson of what Elohim did in and through the body of Messiah in Jerusalem, but a "divine blueprint" depicting what Yeshua wants every local congregation to look and be like.
Since receiving this Spirit-inspired revelation, Simons has traveled to more than 20 nations of the world, impacting every populated continent, empowering thousands of pastors and leaders to embrace and implement these biblical principles, building local congregations according to Elohim's design.
G. Steven Simons is the founder and Apostolic leader of Siete Pilares Para Las Naciones (Seven Pillars For The Nations), an organization designed to teach the seven pillars principles to pastors and leaders throughout Latin America. Based in Managua, Nicaragua, the Siete Pilares team has impacted over 2,000 pastors and congregations of belief in Nicaragua, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, and Colombia.
Simons is the founder of Triumph Family in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. Triumph Family is a Messiah-centered, Spirit-filled fellowship of believers that embraces the Torah as the foundation of all Scripture and believes that all of the Bible is true and applicable to every believer today. We are also a global family of believers, uniting as the One New Man and walking in the ways of Messiah.
Simons is also the founder of Triumph In Truth Ministries, a media ministry that is reaching over 100 nations with weekly teaching videos. Triumph In Truth radio is a 24/7 continuous radio broadcast that is blanketing the world with the “whole Truth” of Yeshua and the Torah lifestyle. You can connect with these and other ministry resources by downloading the Triumph Family phone app on the App Store of your mobile phone.
Simons and his family live in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Rance and Rebecca Peevy
Alejandro and Lorena Araujo
Ricky and Teresea Chaffin
Brandon and Jessica Lee